“Fun and Yummy!”

Twisted Root Burger Co.
Ranked #7 of 125 Restaurants in Bedford
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We went for date night and we had a real good time. The staff were friendly, the food was good, and there wasn't a line to order! I always love a good Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives location. Their milkshakes are to kill for. Just saying! Treat yo' self!

There is indoor and outdoor seating. They also had Jumbo Jenga outside to play.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Excellent burgers. Very homemade tasting. We love to sit outside weather permitting. Every day has a different game burger, from buffalo to elk to rabbit to numerous others.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

First time there, impressed. Full of people,short wait time. Burgers were great as were the fries.many types of meat. Fried pickles were delicious. The atmosphere was good, they let you know your food is ready by calling out the name on the card they give you. Mine was 'Marco polo'. When they said Marco over the intercom,the entire staff yelled polo. The bathroom has a lot of Chuck Norris "facts" on the walls. Even though kinda pricey for a burger,would definitely go back.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Was happy that this place offered a turkey burger and it was really good! We also got fries and enjoyed the large tubs of different kinds of pickles to choose from. Several craft draft beer options were available.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I'm writing this review based on my burger only.
I order the verde burger. First bite- everything soggily smooshed out of the bun. The bottom bun was soaked in juices and grease. I discarded the top and bottom and just ate the meat and toppings. That was good but not how I like to eat my burger. Would NEVER go again.
My family tho? They all enjoyed their food and did not have the same experience as me.
Also, flies inside and that grosses me out