“Seafood was Satisfying!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Met some friends for Saturday dinner. Dining room seemed very loud and was difficult to carry on a conversation.
Four of us ordered the trout topped with shrimp. All very good and cooked pefectly. Side of spinach was nice and fresh, crusty bread.
One friend had the Mediterranean salad prepared table side. Very fresh, many ingredients and large portion.
Wine glass pours were 5 or 8 oz or a bottle.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We were not greeted when we came in at the host stand. Finally acknowledged, Then taken to a booth in the bar area. No one spoke to us at all once we were seated. There were servers walking around everywhere and NO ONE stopped to asked if we need anything. The manager that was wearing the blue shirt and tie stood in one spot leaning against a column never made an attempt to check on us, even after making eye contact. We waited 10 mins and NO ONE spoke to us. We left. Plain and simple. If you want to wait for an EXTREMELY long time to be acknowledge or servers for that matter at an exuberant price, then I suggest it. Otherwise, no way!!!!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited the Bedford location to celebrate her birthday. I enjoyed the pan seared tilapia with spaghetti squash and she got her favorite the mixed seafood grill. The chef was very accommodating and left the bell peppers off for her. Our waitress was very good but had too many tables to service at once.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We recently hosted family members at Pappadeaux for a birthday dinner. The kindness and attentiveness that was seen by the manager and our waitress (Micheleen) were world class and made the evening very special and enjoyable for my mother. I have traveled extensively, Europe, Middle East, Japan, Singapore, and have never seen such kindness or consideration as that extended to us by Micheleen and the restaurant manager. They responded promptly to every request. The superb entres and appetizers were only surpassed by the excellent wait staff. You made the evening special for my mother - thank you very much!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

On this trip I was with my two teenage boys. Our waiter did a great job of adjusting to our fast pace. I wish I could come here every week for the Etouffee. Did I mention to get the Etouffee? We also love the fried shrimp and grilled fish. For a couple you are looking at around $60-80 before alcohol. Service is consistently great.