“The best Sushi!”

Hanami Sushi Teppan Bar
Ranked #9 of 125 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Description: Hanami is a unique South East Asian-style dining experience in the heart of Texas. Our communal dining style embodies the spirit of the family unit in Asia, and it is this sense of community that we strive to replicate. Shared dishes are the norm, whereas we punctuate intimate bursts of flavor from the start of the meal to set the stage, and at the end of the meal for reflection. Led by acclaimed Chef Pat Dao, our menu emphasizes freshness, presentation and above all, flavor. Food should look great and diners should be able to recall with pinpoint accuracy the flavor they experience.
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

We went here for my birthday which is on New Years Eve! Had reservations for 9 people on the Teppan side. The food was great, the cook was hilarious and service was awesome. Love their sushi too. Their menu is a little pricey but for special occasions its OK. I highly recommend this place over other sushi resteraunts. We will go back again!

Reviewed 23 January 2017

From sushi and chefs at your table to presentation and service, this restaurant is mid-priced HIGH value in every way. Pandora's Box offers four courses with at least 3 choices in each category. The list of sushi is impressive. I will return again.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Service, food and Hibachi 'entertainment' was fantastic. Prices were very reasonable.We have been back about 5 times since it opened and are very happy to have this style of restaurant in our neighborhood. Very nice,refreshing change from the 'norm'..

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Second year in a row.
I absolutely love how engaging the hibachi chefs are. I loved the atmosphere. I loved the tricks and the special attention as the birthday guest !!
I made a reservation even though it was a Wednesday night because we had 9 people. Our table was ready- they have room for about 6 separate shows to go on if needed. It is a great set up.
More low-key side on the opposite side of the restaurant for dates, family, etc.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Stopped in for dinner while in the area. The restaurant is very nice and clean. They have the Teppan grills as well as sushi. I was just there for sushi. The salmon and tuna were good and fresh. I also order the marry me roll which was good, but was a little disappointed in only receiving 6 pieces when the menu states 8-10 for their specialty rolls. When I asked the waitress she just said, well that's the way some of them come...ok then. Service was friendly and prices were reasonable.