“it's good nuff we keep comin”
Review of Luna Azul

Luna Azul
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Bonham
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

had the cheese enchiladas with meat sauce, rice and beans. always been good, we've tried other stuff but keep coming back to the enchiladas.

1  Thank IMHUNGRYRATNOW

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

My sister suggested we try this place versus going to the regular place we go to in Paris Texas. Once we arrived I was a little leery about going in because the outside looks so worn down. Once we went in though, that totally changed. The inside is very big and has a lot of room and a lot of tables. The walls are decorated with a lot of Mexican style art. I don't recall any music and there was only one other family there so it was pretty quiet. Our waitress was very nice but she wasn't very friendly. Over the course of our dinner I feel like she opened up a bit more though. I wish I had taken some pictures of the food but I was so hungry I just started eating. I had the chicken tortilla soup which was really good but a little salty for me. I also had the Enchiladas Solteros which was very good and I would definitely have again. Everyone else in my group had nothing but great comments about their food so I would definitely suggest this place to anyone who wants to try it out.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

we don't eat out a lot, but stop by here occasionally when in town. it has very good chips and salsa. ice tea is good. cheese enchiladas with meat sauce, beans, and rice run about $8.50 person. I like, not great, but decent texmex. Definitely the best in bonham. always good..

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

it's good not great but hey its in bonham. food is always fresh, hot and not bad service. we've been 5 times its been good every time.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

The Tex-mex food at this restaurant is average at best. Mostly the food on the lunch menu runs together and looks just like the next item on the menu but with slightly different colored sauce covering the top. The service is average and you have to wait sometimes for a while to get your glass filled.

Been to Luna Azul? Share your experiences!