US$89
Quality Suites Burleson - Ft. Worth(Burleson)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$98
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Burleson Inn & Suites(Burleson)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$94
US$62
US$261
US$80
US$78
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

This place is great for the price.... Good wifi truck parking.. Really reasonable cleanliness.. Spacious rooms.... Have stayed here about 6 times and owners are very friendly..... No restaurants or any food around bring your own dinner.... But for $39 this is one of the best values I have found in Texas.... Let me know if you stay here and you don't agree...

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2014

Definitely had some issues checking in, owner was out and a clueless person was left in charge. She couldn't do anything without looking at her phone, couldn't tell us what the breakfast would consist of and couldn't get me checked in. I had to wait for the owner to return before we were assigned a room, not normally a big deal but I had just driven 9 hours and was tired. Pillows were flat, went to Wal-Mart and bought our own. We had a few bug issues, and the air/heater reeked when we turned it on. We ate breakfast at a McDonald's that was close just to be on the safe side. Good sized room, good TV and the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Buncrazy
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My husband started staying at the Am .Best Value Inn in Burleson, Tx in late April 2014 for work, 1 of our kids & I joined @ end of May. We became extended stay guest till 7/14/14, the outside ice machine stayed broke, when asked for ice at front they gave half containers, the pool is filled in with dirt, the tennis/basket ball court is where the guests/extended stay tenants keep their dogs during the animals restroom break. Fecal bombs everywhere. Free WiFi, I don't even know why they advertise having it...there's never a good signal no matter how close you get to the routing area or that there aren't a lot of guests. Signal is so poor you connection will time out so many times that it makes you angry (its almost pointless unless you have the patience of a Saint). Maid service ..how many actually spoke English, their 10 yr old girl had to translate. I had to remind them we were here for towel serv. & sheets. When we switched to a larger room since our other 2 boys joined us...
(all kids are nosy but come on) they were hiding toys between the mattress's and that's when they found the most disgusting thing! A screwdriver with a nasty used condom wrapped around the handle & underwear...Yes Nasty. When brought to the attention of Attendant she said give it to the maids...upon looking for the maids I found the manager whom made a face & told ME to get rid of it & NO we weren't offered any new sheets or new mattress. Hell they didn't even offer to clean the one we had, nor an apology. so folks if cheap is what you need because you're trying to save $$ ....you will no doubtedly get what you pay for at America's Best Value Inn & suites of Burleson, Tx. And don't expect to ever get a phone number for the actual Corporation that owns the establishment, you just get the run around and nothing is solved. So today after not ever being offered a room with a full size kitchenette (cost the same as what I'm currently pay and several times throughout our stay there have been vacancies) & yet again I get a 1/2 container of ice, I will spend the extra $$ and stay for the next couple months in a hotel/motel that doesn't have surprises between the mattress's the ice machine won't be broken, no poopy landmines and my kids can swim ..not look at dirt. Thank You oh so very much,
P.S. The maids were nice despite some language barrier, and the only white lady working days was pleasant. Signed,
You Will Have To Pay ME To Stay

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank alexis b
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Clean and in pretty good condition for the age of the hotel. Very large rooms, very nice staff and we will be staying here again. We definitely recommend this hotel. The room does not have a coffee pot, but we carry our own, just incase, but it does have a microwave and refrigerator. The room was very large, ours had a king size bed, plus a sleeper sofa, a padded side chair, coffee table, desk, with a roll around chair. Also ample room for a scooter or walker... We were very pleased with the room. The handicap room does not have a tall toilet, but does have grab bars, and does accommodate the portable seat extenders that you can get at Walmart, etc, and we do carry one with us when we travel as well. Overall we were very pleased, and will be returning to this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: Clean and in pretty good condition for the age of the hotel. Very large rooms, very nice staff and we will be staying here again. We definitely recommend this hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ruth P
Reviewed 20 December 2011

This was my first time in Texas for a conference call and this motel was recommended to me by a good friend. He guarenteed I would get a good sleep in a quiet side of town. The rooms were spacious, tidy and comfortable. What I really liked was the friendly staff who welcomed me with a smile. This is what I call hospitality. I enjoyed the various activities like tennis and basketball. All this for a reasonable price just astonished me. I enjoyed my stay and will be more than happy to recommend this motel to anyone wanting to stay in Burleson.

Room Tip: Try the western rooms!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business