“Great Sandwich ”

Stone Soup Cafe
Ranked #20 of 143 Restaurants in Burleson
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Picked up 3 sandwiches and 2 bowls of soup. The sandwiches and soup were excellent. The service was prompt and friendly. This is one of our favorite places in Burleson for work lunch.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

how could I have missed this gem in my own own town?? i was referred by a friend and so glad i took her advice!

absolutely DELICIOUS soups, fresh, made to order salads and sandwiches. Soup selection rotates daily. i had stopped in my myself for lunch and loved it so much i brought my husband back that same night for supper before church!

Make it a point to stop in and try it, they close early on Fridays.

i am so excited that I no longer have to drive 17 miles one way to Central Mkt when I want a bowl of delicious soup!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

This is a great place for a fall meal. We took our secretaries here for a special day and they enjoyed it. Soups are very delicious and they have a nice variety.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

I have become a regular at stone soup. I love their "California Dreamer" sandwich and their chicken and mushroom soup. You can choose a variety of bread for your sandwich along with pasta salad, potato salad, or chips. They also serve breakfast and salads. Weekly, they have specials that include a full sandwich and a side for $7.25 or 1/2 sandwich and a bowl of one of the two soups of the day for $7.50. The only reason I didn't give it a rating of 5 is because they are a bit pricey.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Wife and I don't eat here a lot because of cost. We find it a little expensive for soup and sandwich. The soup and sandwiches are very good but not gourmet quality. They also serve breakfast sandwiches but they serve k-up coffee instead of fresh brew.