“Excellent Sandwich Shop”

Stone Soup Cafe
Ranked #21 of 140 Restaurants in Burleson
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We just discovered this wonderful little cafe specializing in sandwiches and soups. The wife had the chicken salad and gave it a thumbs up. The grandson had the broccoli cheese soup and also gave it a thumbs up (and he's a picky eater). I had a delicious reuben sandwich with a generous portion of meat and with a side of potato salad. The best potato salad that I've had in a long while although the portion size was a bit small. The prices are reasonable and the service was quick. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Stone Soup has the best sandwiches and amazing soups. Their different soups are offered on specific days. My favorite sandwich is the Smoked Turkey salad on toast. My favorite soup is thei potato soup (on my offered on Wednesday). They have combos and specials. If you are an employee of Burleson-ISD, you have a few items to choose from at a discount price if they deliver it to the school where you work. I highly recommend Stone Soup Cafe!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

This is not your typical sandwich shop. It has a great variety of home made sandwiches as well as excellent soups. The service is always top notch and the prices are more than reasonable.
I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

So many delicious soups! Tons of great sandwiches crammed thick and full of meat and fresh toppings. And a yummy cake-batter cookie with every order? Yes please! I love this place!

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Picked up 3 sandwiches and 2 bowls of soup. The sandwiches and soup were excellent. The service was prompt and friendly. This is one of our favorite places in Burleson for work lunch.