“Little Italy in the Country”

Villa Dianna Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 143 Restaurants in Burleson
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 June 2018

If you are hungry and want some delicious Italian food, go to Villa Diana! This restaurant serves the best Italian food and their servings are hugh. The wait staff is always very friendly and attentive to your needs. The owners make their own desserts and they are delicious. You always need to make room for their big choice of desserts or at least take some to go. You definitely won't regret it.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Its been awhile since my wife and I have been out here to eat. So today we decided to drive out for lunch and we're so glad we did. We both ordered the trio pasta plate.and the food was great. Service was prompt and very friendly. We want Waite so long to return.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Villa Diannas is a fabulous little BYOB Italian restaurant. Food is good, prices are excellent and if you leave there hungry there must be something wrong with you. Give it a try and don't forget to save room for some of their delicious desserts.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We really love this place! They are so nice. They have good service and a nice ambience. The servings are large, we always take home food. They have good GF options. I love the Chicken Diana with GF pasta. The pizzas, although not GF, are huge and delicious!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Family owned. I like that. Not a chain. I like that. Good prices. I like that. Food tastes good. There were a few problems. Stay away from the tea. It is not good. The side salad was disappointing too. I ordered their speciality chicken. I requested easy sauce and to add spinach. I was assured this request was no problem. But I got a lot of sauce and no spinach. I ordered a sandwich to go. I asked for easy cheese. That happened- good. I asked fir spinach to be in the sandwich. There was none. I asked for easy olives. There were a TON of olives. So- it ya worth going to, but be aware that you can either order straight off the menu, no changes, or check your food carefully when it arrives. Send it back if you don’t get what you request. The wait staff service is good. I had at least 3 people check on us. My friend ordered the shrimp Alfredo and liked it. It was very basic. The roll are fabulous.