“Inconsistent”

Add it.
Chicken Express
Ranked #66 of 143 Restaurants in Burleson
Reviewed 30 January 2017

My mother lives in Burleson and when visiting I'm often sent to get some food for my mom, my wife, and me to eat. Sometimes it's really good. Other times, it's not. It may not be hot. It may have way too much salt (like way, way too much). Sometimes it's crispy, sometimes it's not. The fries are awesome when they're fresh, but I've only had them fresh one time. You might opt for mashed potatoes instead. My mom loves Chicken Express no matter what, or else I would have given up on it long ago.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

What In enjoy about this place is consistency. You get what you get with a smile and know the kids who work there stay. So, they must treat the employees well and they actually care about the food they serve. Hot, fresh and consistent.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

Enough said. Go ahead and buy the sweet tea by the gallon, it's the only way. Perfect meal for the fam when you don't feel like cooking.

1  Thank ChiliToes
Reviewed 15 July 2015

This was our first time at any Chicken Express, the food was good and value average, only let down was the shady character in the parking lot that never took his eyes off us, creepy.

1  Thank S364BZgeorgeb
Reviewed 9 February 2015

They are known for their sweet tea, bought by the gallon by many around here. The chicken is addictive and always tasty.

Been to Chicken Express? Share your experiences!