“Best donuts by far.”

Add it.
Njoy Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Burleson
Reviewed 29 December 2016

They know me when I come in and start preparing my 'regular' box of donuts and sausage rolls and I only go about once a month. Great people. Great food.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This shop had a good variety of delicious donuts and other breakfast items. Loved the sausage rolls! Staff was friendly and service was quick. Just a great little shop.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

The donuts were good. Very fresh. The staff was friendly. Not the biggest selection of donuts. They have more raised than cake and I prefer cake.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

The offerings are hot and fresh. My grand kids will wake me up early, already dressed teeth brushed and hair comber. Now, they can barely dress themselves, but they seem to do well when they know we're headed to the shop for goodies. The folks who run the place automatically have them a few donut holes and are quick to respond to their requests. We box up and watching them eat the food is like putting fresh meat in the middle of a bunch of puppies. All I see is elbows, hands and wagging tails.........

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

I've been coming here since my daughter was a little girl. This is a small community Donut shop. It's ran by a wonderful family. They are never to busy to give you a warm and welcoming smile, and they are genuinely glad that you are there. The donut selection is large and they are always very fresh. This place can be very busy in the mornings, but they take good care of their customers. It's well worth the stop. N joy!

Been to Njoy Donuts? Share your experiences!