“Nice place to even take the family.”

Old Texas Brewing Company
Ranked #6 of 143 Restaurants in Burleson
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family has enjoyed this restaurant several times and not once have I not liked my food. The service was good, just a little noisy on Friday and sat nights . Havent tried out the roof top balcony but maybe one day when it just me and my husband we will...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the original popular bars in Burleson. Very good choice of beer. Food is so so but always good vibe there.
Parking can sometimes be a problem especially at weekends.
Nice touch to have frozen strip on bar to keep your beer cold.
Small bar which can get very crowded. Bands playing upstairs at weekends.
Worth a visit - always take my out of town guests there.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

From the brisket nachos to the hamburgers and everything in between you will not be disappointed! We love sitting on the patio on nice days or we have even sat out there when it was quite chilly & the heaters kept us warm!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Our family of five stopped here on a Sunday afternoon on the way home for the Rangers game. The space is a neat old space in downtown Burleson. The wife and I had one of of their many beer choices. The service was very attentive and polite. We had pretzel and cheese appetizers that were warm and tasty. All of the meals we had, from the kids to the adults were well prepared, and visually appetizing as well as very tasty. This is somewhere we would definitely come back with. In fact, my wife remarked that "we need a place like this in our town." Well done!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We have dined here several times. We have always chosen BBQ plates or Brisket Sandwich or wraps. It had always been good. And after months of being cooped up for winter it feels good to dine Al Freco. They have a full bar and a rooftop bar.