“Long time restaurant in Burleson”
Review of Gina's Pizzaria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gina's Pizzaria
Ranked #47 of 143 Restaurants in Burleson
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Their pizzas are very good, they have several different toppings, extras, good sodas, and good pasta dishes with salad. Staff wait on you!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I could eat this everyday . The pizza is amazing and not like the normal chain pizza. Not greasy or loaded with sauce. This place is one of my favorites for sure. But be cautious when walking in ... it needs a makeover badly but the food is great

1  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed 30 January 2017

I grew up in Burleson and Gina's has been around a lot longer than I have. Honestly I can't say it's among the best pizza I've ever had, but it's a lot better than chain pizza. And I personally like the inside of it. Kind of a time capsule. Sure it's dim and everything in there is old, but I don't think it's dirty.

1  Thank potatometer
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Gina's pizza has been around for a very long time !! The pizza is awesome!! At lunch they have a special with a personal pizza , salad and a drink that is a great buy. There pizza may cost a bit more then other places in town , but well worth it!!

1  Thank sherryrausch
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

When we walked into Ginas, we immediately wanted to walk out. There was dust everywhere, cobwebs hanging from the ceiling, the smell of cigarette smoke, and just overall very dirty. To be polite we went ahead and ordered. I got the lunch special. Small salad, mini pizza, and medium drink for $5.50. Not the best pizza I've had but not terrible. I just felt gross sitting in there.

Been to Gina's Pizzaria? Share your experiences!