“Best breakfast I can ever recall having.”
Review of Startz Cafe

Startz Cafe
Ranked #11 of 66 Restaurants in Canyon Lake
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We drove over from Blanco to meet family here for breakfast. Oh my goodness!!!!!!! I had the fried eggs covered with shredded cheese and crumbled bacon. Hash browns and a biscuit (with gravy) also came with it. Definitely a meal for two.

This is a "go to" place for good home cookin'

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Service was decent, portions were HUGE (pancake almost bigger than the plate)! reasonable prices....

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is in Canyon Lake, but I would venture to say it's the best burger in the whole New Braunfels area. Meat is fresh and patty is shaped by hand... flavor is delicious! I got the "small" and it is big, juicy, and filling. Try it!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Cash only. Great breakfast menu that is served all day. They close at 2pm Saturday through Wednesday, and at 8pm on Thursday & Friday. We enjoyed hamburgers, chicken fried chicken sandwiches, sweet potato fries, and fried green beans.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Everyone around here swears by this place, so after 7 years living here I decided to try it.

They have a Friday night fish fry special for catfish and I happen to like that. Quaint little place but was surprised that they only take checks or cash. Had to hit the ATM so I could eat.
Food was brought out quickly kinda like they had it ready before you get there. Fish was good but only tepid. Beans were soso and cole slaw was just ok.
If your real hungry and no place else is open this would pass but I won't be going back.