“Favorite”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I first tried LaHacienda back in 1999 and have been a fan ever since. Sadly I live out of state now but when I am in Lewisville all my family knows we are eating there. Great food and drinks along with good service and atmosphere. I have several Mexican restaurants I frequent but this by far my favorite. Love their fire roasted salsa

Reviewed 15 February 2017

We go to La Hacienda Ranch multiple times a year. The atmosphere is great! They have the best fajita meat in Dallas!

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

We visited La Hacienda ranch while visiting Dallas area. The atmosphere was nice. They had a big fireplace in the seating area we were in. Our server was exceptionally nice to our kids. The regular menu was pretty small, the kids menu quite large for a kids menu. The food was good, but pretty pricey. We spent over $100 for 3 adults and 3 kids for lunch.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Had a great Tex Mex dinner with business colleagues. Hold authentic Mexican choices in a nice roadhouse.
Great service, very good Margaritas.
Very good tortillas and queso.
I had the steak fajitas. Very good!

Reviewed 15 January 2017

An average place for eats, tons of "western" atmosphere and lots of Texas charm. Prices are very fair, food is average. This is a large place so it is easy to get a table even on the busiest of days. It has one small drawback, cleanliness. Tables are sticky and the restrooms are absolutely filthy. The urine smell in the men's room will deter anyone from eating there again, anyone walking by the restrooms.

I hope management will address this issue as the smell was so overwhelming.