“Always great food and superior service ”
Review of La Hacienda Ranch

La Hacienda Ranch
Ranked #10 of 355 Restaurants in Carrollton
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Steaks are the best, but my daughter loves the fajitas. Either way the steak meat can not be beat. It is made TexMex style or regular grilled. It comes with all the fixings. We have been going to La Hacienda for many years, prices have gone up a bit but we still find it worth the money, it just not a weekly visit type of place for us any longer. Oh by the way the salsa is spectacular, I usually buy a pint to take home with me!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Nice place for a dinner with friends. Place is pretty big, so it seems that they do good business. Quite a few people there on a Tuesday evening. Had the steak fajitas which were really good and filling.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Wait staff is very helpful. Being able to order fajitas that fee the whole table is fun. The prices make it easy to take the whole family.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I liked the food, service and the atmosphere. It has been about a years since I was there. When I was, I ordered nachos and they were excellent.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Took husband and kids for late Sunday lunch. Server was very attentive. Food was pretty basic... heavy Tex Mex. Not great..just mediocre. Nothing plain or low calorie on menu. Entrees at least $10 each.