“Good place to socialize”
Review of Cafe Brown Sugar

Cafe Brown Sugar
Ranked #70 of 352 Restaurants in Carrollton
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I liked the concept of having an upstairs and downstairs level. There is plenty of space and tables but they are limited on tables with outlets. I can’t have dairy milk. For milk alternatives, they also had soy milk, which was great. The drinks were good. Have yet to try the food. Would be five stars if they were a bit cleaner.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Tasty ice latte. Lots of tables and it wasn't too loud either. A few of us met there to do a mini-painting tutorial: it was a great space with natural light. I would come again, the waffles were very rich but nice.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

I never have been to a place exactly like this one. It said it had waffles but the waffles are different than what I'm normally used to at a regular breakfast place. However we tried the waffles with fruit and bits of cheesecake and ice cream on them. Desert waffles! It was very tasty and certainly big enough for several people to share. We also tried their buttered bread with cinnamon and sugar it was awesome. About half of a big loaf of bread so was also something that at least two people could share. The coffee was good and the peach tea was good. There are several more dishes I would like to go back and try.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The atmosphere is warm open and inviting. The food is exquisite. I have never had dessert like this before.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

The desserts here are amazing. It actually also seems to be a study spot as there are outlets at most tables along with Wi-Fi. I can't remember the exact name of the item I ordered but it had 2 huge scoops of ice cream on top of a delicious waffle along with chocolate drizzle that my friend and I devoured.