Hotel Faust
Executive Inn(Comfort)
US$54
US$207
Super 8 by Wyndham Kerrville TX(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$45
EconoLodge
Best Western Sunday House Inn(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
US$86
BestWestern.com
US$79
QualityInn
US$110
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kerrville(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
US$99
La Quinta
All reviewslog cabinhill countrymy husband and ifocal pointget awaystep back in timegreat showerwithin easy driving distancehotel is locatedbeautiful historic hotelsmall towngreat place to staymodern convenienceslittle gemfront porchpeace and quietpabst
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Beautifully restored historic building with well appointed rooms and great common spaces in a lovely small town with many services.
My wife and I stayed for two nights but could easily have enjoyed stayimg for several more days.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017

The Hotel Faust is an old hotel which has been well renovated to add modern conveniences. The hotel is located in the downtown area of Comfort with eating spots and shopping within easy walking distance. The hotel is essentially a self-service hotel, but in our stays that has not been a problem. Our rooms have always been well-stocked with towels and essentials when we arrived.

If you like shopping (particularly for antiques), Comfort is a town you should visit. In addition, the towns of Bandera and Boerne are within easy driving distance and also present many shopping/eating opportunities. We have always enjoyed visiting this area which I wholeheartedly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2017

The only problem I had was the lighting. I'm 76 and I know you have to save on electricity, but I was continually trying to see, except for the reading lamps by the bed which I could turn up. It's a minor
complaint but thought you'd like to know. Otherwise my sister and I loved being there. Perfect place for our family wedding.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelFaust, Owner at Hotel Faust, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We are in the process of upgrading all the lighting! Thank you for your input : )

Reviewed 27 June 2017

The perfect bed and breakfast; clean,
quiet, comfortable, fantastic location i enjoyed visiting with host Coco and appreciated the convenience of the breakfast voucher. I would definitely return to The Faust if the opportunity presents itself!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2017

The most perfect hotel in the world. Such amazing design and aesthetics at such a great price. In any other part of the world, this hotel would be $1000 a night. Sublime and luxurious. The photos on the website DON'T do it justice. We stayed in the most delightful cabin in the back, just perfect!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelFaust, Owner at Hotel Faust, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you!