“Great Meal”

Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Joe's Italian Restaurant in Conroe, Texas is a family owned and operated Italian Restaurant. We are grateful for your business, and want to provide you with the best in New York style Italian food and brick oven pizza
Reviewed 25 August 2018

We used TripAdvisor to pick this restaurant and it was a great choice. The food and service were terrific. I loved the red sauce and the rolls.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Seldom get to take my son out to eat but knowing he loves Alfredo I ask him if he wants to go to Joes and try theirs.

The waiter asks what we want, I talk about how I like the Seafood Combo with the Alfredo and my son and I order that.

I order a salad he asks what dressing, I tell him I really love the house tomato basil.

We even talk a bit about how good it is, for some reason he comes back with a salad with ranch I never eat ranch.

Then when the food is ready he brings one plate of the Alfredo, I ask where the other one is he says you mean you wanted two ?

I complained while paying out and even tipped the guy 3.00 dollars and decided to bring the wife and son back a couple days later.

We walk in and the guy I see when I come in is the guy I complained to he doesn't even acknowledge me.

We order the Alfredo as I have for years and it is covered with so much cracked black pepper it was almost to the point you wouldn't eat it.

I have been eating here for around 10 years, I spent over 110.00 in two visits in 4 days.

I will never go back again, I have eaten that dish dozens of times and it never has that kind of pepper on it.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Good food and great price. Husband was not found of the spaghetti but everything else is fantastic. Loved the tomatoes based dressing

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Joe's may have been a good place at some time, but based on the dinner I had last time, they're asleep at the wheel. The fresh bread was the highlight. Downhill from there. The poor shrimp must have been stewing for hours in the greasy diavolo sauce. Lasagna ....meh. Calamari wasn't even Sysco Food Service best effort.
Italian is a hard sell in Conroe, but no need to fear competing with the incumbent!

1  Thank 77316Pa
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Joe's is a small restaurant with quaint atmosphere, including a mural on the wall. There were four of us that all ordered something different, and all were pleased with the delicious food and generous portions.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Joe's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!