“Good Food, Good People, Good Prices”

Rana's Mexican Grill
Ranked #24 of 247 Restaurants in Conroe
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Chicken enchiladas cannot be beat anywhere. Chips and salsa are good too. The food is always freshly made and you will not be able to exceed the quality anywhere!

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I loved my experience. Food was very good. Everything was clean. The service was excellent. The owner walked around and had conversations with each table. Very personable.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Great food, excellent service and a wonderful family atmosphere. What more could you ask for? This place is a hidden gem.

I will definitely return to Rana's upon my next visit to Conroe!
Honestly - The food was great and the service unbeatable!
Bravo Rana's!

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

This is a great family run restaurant. I had the best vegetable enchiladas ever. I highly recommend it. My husband had the chicken mole enchiladas and he lived them too.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Visited on a Saturday at 12 noon. We were the only people in the restaurant. One person came in after us but that was it. Two people working. The person who seated us was also the cook. We ordered fajitas, cheese enchilada and coke. The chips were good. Salsa was warm. It wasn't bad. The fajitas had almost a fake flavor. You know , like liquid smoke. The flavors of the meat were disappointing. The charro beans were a 3 bean mixture. Not very good. I guess the thing that frustrated us more was the service. With only 2 people our server was scarce. It totaled $32 for 2. That's a heavy price for poor quality and service. I had a feeling when it was high noon on Saturday and no one there.

1  Thank P L

Been to Rana's Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!