All reviewsroom was cleanking bedbig screen tvfresh paintreviews on tripadvisorsmall breakfastovernight travelnice place for the pricenext morningcoffee makertexas panhandleroad tripreasonable pricenice showermicrowave and refrigeratorwill stay there againnew mexico
Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

Wonderful place to stay. Owner/manager and his nephew are incredibly nice people who do whatever they can to make stay pleasant. This is an older facility, one floor, but maintained beautifully. Room was small but adequate, clean, quiet. Great steak restaurant near by. I would drive out of my way to stay here again. They made us feel appreciated!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2015

I made a reservation for my daughter who was traveling. I called the motel directly, and asked for a room with 2 beds. I was quoted a price of $54.99. I called the day before her stay to confirm the room type and charge. She was satisfied with the room, but she later told me they charged her $64.99. I called the motel to try to correct the mistake. They told me they had given me the higher price. This is not true. Unfortunately, they do not send email confirmations that would have provided me the proof of the original quote. Beware; it appears they practice a bait and switch with their room fees.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Kimberley F
Reviewed 10 June 2015

Our room was basic but large - plenty of space between the beds. The bathroom was bright - looked like it had been redone recently. It was quiet despite the railroad tracks across the way. The breakfast is very basic (boxed cereals, pastries). The owner and son were friendly and helpful. The AC worked like a charm. We went out of our way to try it based on other TripAdvisor reviews and are glad that we did.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

Comfortable bed. Clean. Affordable. Slept great. Rooms outdated but WiFi and big tv in room was great. Another 17 units. Small older building but it is maintained. Hot shower and big showerhead. Free coffee and small selection of snacks.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2015

I got what I wanted. Great price, $55, big clean bed, small room, and a TV. If that's all I need next time, I'll stay again. If I'm going to spend a few more hours or so, I would opt for the other options in Dalhart. La Quinta, Super 8, Comfort, etc.
The desk clerk was very courteous and helpful.

Room Tip: On the Highway, so any room in town may be noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business