US$107
US$97
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$191
US$169
  • Breakfast included
US$112
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$125
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
US$184
US$169
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$214
US$209
Hyatt.com
US$84
Courtyard
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$127
US$101
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$134
US$107
US$109
US$103
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2014

The staff, especially the manager Adam,are horrible! They had bed bugs in the couch that ravished me daughter. I insisted they remove the couch immediately. He refused.I informed them I would do it myself if they did not. The assistant manager was nice enough to remove it.The gm then tried to blame us for the bugs, we had only been there 11 hours. I had to clean the entire room because it was so gross. I understand they may feel no need for customer service but even people with little choices deserve service and respect. The gm is a HORRIBLE human being!!! It is bad business to let such an evil, rude person represent your company. Intown Suites is smaller and cost a little more but its clean and they offer d service.

• Stayed: September 2014
6  Thank Stana H
Reviewed 3 September 2014

This place could really use some upgrades. What few upgrades they have they charge you for. Soon your room that starts at $209 a week soon becomes nearly $250 weekly. They need to put new carpet in many of the rooms. Although the maintenance staff are very friendly and doo the best they can with what resources they have. Also the front desk staff seem nice enough. They were really good about notifying me when I had a package. The location is great. Near many restaurants and right on the hiway. Near lots of shopping period!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I've been at the budget suites for about a week the front desk staff is rude and disrespectful they don't like when you confront them about issues I payed to upgrade my room with the TV & the microwave.the person that obviously stayed in the room before I did try to steal the TV because the TV was hangin of them out they had the maintenance man coming to fix my phone and not my TV.they kept telling me that the manager was going to get in contact with me margarita the lady never called to see where customers concerns was everytime I call the front desk to talk to the ladies at the front desk they're always rude and speak with such aggressive tone. the best thing to do at this ghetto spot if to stay clear because they will put you out without giving you your money back.I would give this budget suites 1 star and report them to the Better Business Bureau..

• Stayed: November 2013
7  Thank NoBudgets
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The young lady at the front desk Shylisa was amazingly professional, so pleasantly friendly and lighting fast at handling long lines. The Security/Maintenance staff was freindly and helpful. This location has under gone visiable-( property-clean ) and personality changes since my last stay here two years ago.....Bravo !!!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Colin L
Reviewed 3 July 2013

- "Non smoking" - everyone smokes and it gets to everything. Got 9 air fresheners going.
- Dirty premisses - bottles, cigarettes, socks, laying around for days outside my room and not being cleaned.
- Using the oven sets off the smoke alarm. Can't cook.
- 19" CRT TV. Many channels don't work since they are digital only and require newer TVs.
- Water has been out now for 4 hours. Cannot flush, shower, or drink.
- Many signs everywhere warning you to lock your car, hide your valuables etc.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business