“Last dinner”

Hibashi Teppan Grill and Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Hibashi Teppan Grill and Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #945 of 3,714 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$45 - US$55
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Galleria Mall
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

My wife surprises me with dinner out. We had a great time. I had the filet with calamari. She inform me it would be the last time I can eat meat raw since I will be getting treated for cancer. I enjoyed every bit of it. Excellent restaurant.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The Hibashi is near the Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria. The menu has cheap sushi selections and real expensive selections. I always choose the inexpensive choices. Yum.

Friendly waiters.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I’ve eaten here a few times and the food was very good. The cook does a good job with the presentation and cooks food perfectly to order. The wait staff is very nice. Plenty of parking, and is close to the highway. I would definitely be back again on my next visit to the Dallas area.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Great meal, very fresh. Service good. Fun and enjoyable meal with a big group of friends. We had the grill, not sure what the sushi etc is like.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

We have been several times and we like to sit in the restaurant rather then the Teppanyaki. Like to get sushi appetizers and a hot meal, good selection of Japanese and Korean dishes. The sushi is always tasty and very well presented. The Udon Seafood soup is very good broth with lots of scallops, octopus, and shrimp, a great meal. A takeout order of chicken teriyaki was very good and well-priced. The Sapporo draft is a nice beer. The service though is awkward. Everyone is friendly but the handoff from one server to another is not smooth so you need to check to make sure your order is right. Even getting a draft beer from the bar is slow. The manager does come around and check, fixing any issues. This restaurant would be a 4 if it fixed its service