Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Lol.travel
US$84
SAVE US$20
PricelineUS$104
HIExpress.comUS$104
FindHotelUS$101
All reviews hi express clean and comfortable beds kids enjoyed the pool hot tub close to downtown a great stay continental breakfast very nice hotel walmart noise cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2021

The Front desk and especially the manager/owner is so disrespectful. VERY DISRESPECTFUL. Doesn’t know how to treat their customers. Highly don’t recommend this place. I hope this place gets shuts down because that bald headed manager is just straight up rude.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Hi davesK340PW,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

We offer basic hotel accommodation and friendly service. It's with dismay to know about the misbehavior of some of our hotel members made a negative impact on your experience. What you described isn't the brand standards that we live up to. I shared your review with our hotel management. I'm certain that adequate coaching and training will be given to the concerned staff, so this doesn't happen again. I also sent you a private message discussing this further.

We appreciate you choosing us for your lodging needs. I hope you'll give us another opportunity to host your stay and show that the unpleasant part of your visit was uncommon!

Stay safe,

Jomar M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 November 2020

i checked in at 6:28 pm on monday 11/16/2020. i was checked in by a very smiley Anissa. She was very sweet and was on point with her explanations on everything i needed to know for my stay. i also came in contact with Victoria at 6:30 am the next morning at breakfast. Breakfast was hot and awesome. Victoria did a great on the breakfast spread she prepared. She was also very friendly and accommodating. Over all my experience staying at this holiday inn express was totally relaxing and enjoyable . I do recommend to all travelers if in the area you absolutely must stay a night at this hotel, Its a Must Stay.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

I love the covered Pool. I love the breakfast buffet . I love the full size shampoos in the shower. But the manager kept lowering his mask and coughing. He went outside to speak to a customer that had no mask and he also didn’t have a mask . I’m worried about the safety of the employees and customers due to COVID 19

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas West, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2020

Hi Yulylovestraveling,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing your review. We're all about offering quality service and seamless experience amidst this pandemic crisis. While we're delighted to know that you appreciate our breakfast services It is disappointing that we fell short of your expectations and found our accommodation less pleasing.

I have discussed the situation with hotel management, who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your stay. We always challenge ourselves to be better and feedback like yours will serve as a constant reminder to better our services.

It's always a pleasure to host your visit and we look forward to having the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Alice P
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable beds. Breakfast was a nice choice of cereals, toast and bagels, hot items like eggs, bacon, and sausage, pancakes, etc. The location is close to downtown Dallas which was very convenient for sightseeing, etc. The downside to this is that most good restaurants are also downtown. Not much choice except for fast food nearby.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KimSWI84
Reviewed 30 January 2020

This facility is well located with an easy location just on the I-30 and you can be downtown in 10-15 minutes (trafic permiting of course !).
The I-30 generates some noise. If you add the air conditioning and the (wooden ?) structure of the building, I recommend to have ear plugs.
Besides that, the facility is totaly consistent with the HI Express level of service: comfortable room and reasonable breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2020