US$107
US$97
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$191
US$169
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
US$112
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$141
US$125
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$127
US$109
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$84
Courtyard
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
US$184
US$169
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$214
US$209
US$109
US$103
US$134
US$107
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2017

When I walked in, I just got a bad vibe. The surrounding area looks a bit sketchy.

The hotel smells like spicy food and cigarettes. It is needs a lot of work to make it look a better.

The room was spacious. The wall colors are a definite eye sore. The shower is incredibly loud and you know when your neighbors are taking showers or flushing their toilets.

The bed was comfy. They only give you three pillows for two people on a king sized bed, and the pillows are flat. The bedding was scratchy and had obvious hairs from other people in it.

If I had to, I wouldn't be that upset over staying there again. However, I don't really recommend it. You can hear most of what is going on in hallways and rooms around you and the smell was pretty bad.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank z3r0h3r0
Reviewed 8 February 2017

We stayed here one night in February 2017. There was two adults and a child. I reserved two queen beds but we actually had a king and a sleeper sofa. It would've been alright but right away we noticed that the sheets on the bed and the sleeper were dirty and stained. Not wanting to take sleep on dirty sheets, I went back to the front desk to ask for clean ones. I was willing to take them and change them myself, but they seemed to think I was asking for a housekeeper to do it. So I waited a while and no one came. After another trip to the front desk and several more minutes of explaining, I finally had fresh sheets. Also the floor was vinyl and sticky. They obviously don't mop much. The place looks remodeled and the room was large. The location was good for us.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank windelkin
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Our room was very spacious and clean! Bed was a little stiff and I wish they had a coffee maker. There was a coffee maker in the lobby though. They had an elevator, which helped out with all my luggage. The location wasn't too bad. There were 2 gas stations right down the road, and we were only 12 minutes away from Medieval Times! I wouldn't mind staying here again, especially for the price I paid.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2016

I give it 4 stars only because the furniture in the room was pretty damaged and eye sore. However, it is a 2 star to 2 1/2 star motel at best, so you do get what you pay for. Overall for the price it is a nice place. Do not take past reviews into consideration, especially before the remodel. The entire motel is now remodeled and the rooms are very big and dry clean. Did not see any bugs/roaches and the bathtubs and shower currents were free of any mildew or mold. I would highly recommend this location !!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Located between DFW and Love Field airports, short travel by car (no bus).
Good price, friendly management. We wanted to extend our stay for one night, and the manager was very accommodating in making this possible even on a busy weekend.
We would come back, too :)

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple