Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central
US$229
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

US$109
Courtyard
US$122
US$193
US$189
US$82
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Best Western Cityplace Inn(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$145
US$124
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$119
US$119
  • Breakfast included
US$149
  • Restaurant
All reviewstwo bedroom suitebreakfast and dinnerbreakfast staffhome away from homeindoor poolhot tubthe hotel staffbusiness centerfull kitchengreat place to staycomplimentary breakfasti highly recommend this hoteleasy accessthe entire staffbed was very comfortablefront desk staffexcellent stay
Reviewed 2 January 2017

This hotel had everything I needed to make my stay what I expected, this is now the only place I will stay in my future visits to Dallas, TX. A member of my family had special needs and the rooms were set up to accommodate everyone.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Dear Alphonzo M,

Thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel, and for your 5-star review of our property! I hope you felt at home during your visit. We can’t wait to welcome you again, should you ever return to the Park Central area.

Regards,

Jeffrey Ellis

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We drove from Savannah to Dallas for a fun family adventure and started at this hotel for 5 nights. This hotel is amazing! We are traveling with 2 teenage sons and this suite was perfect. 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, full kitchen and a nice living room. Downsides were hot tub was broken the entire visit, indoor pool was freezing, and the chair in the living room was very torn and worn. And the lumpy hard mattresses. The upsides are the full hot breakfast daily, the dinners Monday through Thursday, the staff are all pleasant and professional, and the location is close to everything!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Dear Jamie V,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Homewood Suites Dallas-Park Central Area! I apologize that the hot tub wasn't running during your stay. We're working to ensure that it is up and running very soon. I hope that you will give us another chance to impress you the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

great room. loved the variety of the breakfast. will definately stay there next time we are in Dallas visiting family. Perfect location. Pet friendly. Sorry we did not get to enjoy the managers special evening get together, always out at that time.

Thank G. Wayne H

Dear G. Wayne H,
Thank you for staying with us at the Homewood Suites Dallas-Park Central Area! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that you plan to stay with us again on future trips to the area. We can't wait to host you again!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

We have a large family and finding a hotel to sleep us all comfortably is a challenge. This location was not exactly in the area we were looking for (simply because we were wanting something more in Lewisville or Grapevine to be closer to family)...but from the second we checked in we were so glad to be at this Homewood Suites. All the staff is sooo friendly and kind. The manager, Jonathan, helped my aunt unload the car and even ran to walmart to purchase a baking sheet for our room because we planned on using one for a meal. The air conditioner was not working Christmas Eve morning and Jonathan immediately got on the phone with the AC guy and stayed with it until the problem was fixed. From the front desk staff to the cleaning and cooking crew, everyone had a smile and wonderful customer service. It made for an excellent stay and a wonderful Christmas weekend. We stayed in the double king suite and it was very large and comfortable and clean. My husband and our boys really enjoyed the basketball court and the pool each day! Thank you so much for making our stay away from home so pleasant:).

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Dear Brandieverett ,
I want to thank you for your most recent stay with us at the Homewood Suites Dallas-Park Central Area. I know you have many choices to choose from and we are glad you chose us. I am happy to hear we were able to provide the service we know you come to expect during your travels and this came in the form of Jonathan, my assistant general manager. I will be sure to thank him for his great service during your stay. I do hope we made you feel at home while away from your home and that you return in the near future.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

Rooms are clean, neatly done and with recent renovation it looks brand new. I have stayed here for 3 weeks. I have also stayed at Embassy Suites but I prefer Homewood Suites. Though they have a small fitness center, but it is OK. Items in morning breakfast are not that great, but it is OK. I love this place so much that even in other cities I look for Homewood Suites to stay. I would always stay at Homewood Suites in future.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear Sumeer B,
Thank you for taking the time to leave the Homewood Suites Dallas-Park Central Area a review! We have enjoyed having you stay with us and are excited to hear that you've enjoyed your time with us as well. I hope you'll always remember us when you're in the area.