Open today: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Reviewed 6 November 2020
Expattraveler100
Greenville, South Carolina
via mobile
Fun, authentic western wear store! Really great customer service.

Reviewed 16 February 2020
Becky W
Houston, Texas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dallas
from US$53.99
from US$21.18
from US$76.92
from US$25.65
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2020 via mobile

I decided to buy me some cowboy boots. The best selection here but more importantly the manager knows his stuff and makes sure you get the right fit and walk out happy - I’m very impressed with the pricing, selection and customer service

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 8 April 2020

This is a good sized souvenir store in downtown Dallas. There are lots of unique items & also the standard souvenir items. Since it's Dallas there's lots of cowboy type apparel & themed souvenirs. We didn't end up buying anything here. Frankly, I found myself overwhelmed as they packed a lot of items in the space. The store is also kind of dark with all the wood paneling on the walls. I think it might have looked brighter if the walls were white. And it would be easier to see everything. The store was a little disorganized.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

This store is great! I am so glad we found it... great selection in a smallish store, reasonably priced as well. Wonderful, non-obtrusive customer service! We will be back next time we go to Dallas!

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Becky W
Reviewed 9 October 2019

Visited this store back in 2015. Was really blown away by the amount of old fashioned clothing and accessories!
Really loved their selection of hats and cowboy boots!
Loads of stetson hats. I also loved the unique chair made from Longhorn Material.
Eventually I got an Outback hat which costed me around $70 to $80. Lasted me 4 years so far!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 21 September 2019

We visited Wild Bills in September 2019. The manager was a super guy. He signed a Dallas hat for me and assisted me in purchasing a Stetson hat, base ball caps, and a real leather belt. The store is a must visit, as it has a long history of cowboys. They greet you with a cold bottle of water or cold suds. When I travel back to Dallas, I will stop in to see what interesting items they have for sale. The cowboy boots selection is unbelievable. The prices range for two hundred dollars and above. They will mail your boots to you for a shipping charge. The leather smell is for real.

Date of experience: September 2019