“What a Gem in the city of a Great Gluten Free Restaurant”
Review of HG SPLY Co.

HG SPLY Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
HG SPLY Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 3,937 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I found this restaurant on a search for gluten free options and we are so happy we found them. We had a party of four with only one gluten free. Our waitress was so sweet, since it was our first time in the area she brought us an appetizer as a welcome to the area. All of our food was excellent and as sunset on Thursday's they do a special wine toast with the entire restaurant. We had dinner then went up to their rooftop bar which has beautiful views of the cities skyline. Can't wait to get back to thus gem on a return visit.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

HG Sply really lived up to the hype. I was very pleased with the ambience, the service, the food, and the value. My wife and I each enjoyed a quinoa dish - hers were the "meatballs" in a bowl with a bunch of other stuff. Mine was the "burger." Both were great, and I'm not a vegetarian by any stretch!

Don't remember our server's name, but she was excellent. Perfect blend of checking in on us and not over-doing it.

The place hopping and SUPER loud, which was fun. But don't expect to have a quiet convo here. The one thing I didn't enjoy was that the table they seated us at was about 6 inches from the tables to our left and right. Very tight and pretty awkward, as it was difficult not to involved in the conversations and meals of the tables next to us. That could be improved.

But overall, a great time and great meal. We will most certainly be back.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

The curry dish was to die for. We went there for a Sunday brunch with 6, all liked their choices. A bit on the pricey side for what the place is, a bit on the rustic side inside. But if its the food (taste) your going after, this is the place.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

A must for us every time we visit Dallas. The bowls are a great choice because it allows to choose from their vegetables and protein choices. The sprouts are the best, and the pulled pork to die for. Great choices if cocktails and wines. Deserts are equally delicious.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Weekday lunch. Tried the turkey club sandwich with the kale side salad. Surprised it was served warm, but that was fine. The bread was super and grainy, the turkey tasted fresh-carved. The bacon very good too. Enjoyed the side of kale with the softly sweet dressing, but I would have enjoyed some tomato though. Service was very attentive. Also enjoyed the open air of the place. If I can find parking again, I'll definitely be back to try other menu items.