“Good Eats”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Bread Sticks and Salad always a must. Great value for the money and in the heart of a restaurant row area.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

I really like this place, they give chance to work for young kids, they have nice Italian bread and olive oil with parmasane cheese for dipping, they have nice fresh veggie soup everyday, I love their pasta with shrimp and very nice wine selection as well

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing food and fantastic staff! If you’re in Dallas do your self a favour and make it your mission to dine here! Value for money and the food it the best pasta we have ever had! Delicious, scrumptious and yum are just a few words to describe this place! Will definitely be going back here!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I am Italian, I lived in Italy for 35 years of my life. Olive Garden is not bad, but please don't call it "Italian Restaurant". In their menu there are too many dishes that don't even exist in Italy.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Craving for pasta, so we went here for dinner. Place was packed and had to wait for a few minutes before we were seated in the far end of the restaurant.
Our server was very patient with us, there were 9 of us, with a toddler and she got him a high chair too.
The fried mozarella starter was awesome, and fried shrimp scampi was equally good too. If you want to savour several dishes at the same time, get their Tour of Italy where they have 3 different dishes in one plate!!!
My wife had their Seafood Lasagna and she said it was one of the best ones she's tasted so far this side of town. Tried my son's Chicken Alfredo and it was also spot on.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!