“Beef ribs are soooo good!”
Review of Cattleack Barbeque

Cattleack Barbeque
Reserve with OpenTable
Cattleack Barbeque is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 3,952 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We had an office lunch and ordered Cattleack catering. Wow! The beef ribs were the highlight. The Mac and Cheese had a surprising kick! Loved it and we were not disappointed

1  Thank Andreya W

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

So I have wanted to eat here for a year now. It's difficult getting here because they are only opened 10:30 am-2:00 pm Thurs and Fri and the first Sat of the month.

We got the "moist" brisket which is half fat, the pork ribs, hatch and cheese sausage and the Spicy Texan sausage. The meats are well seasoned but a tad too powerful.

The service is super friendly which is rare these days.

Does this compare to Franklin's...no

Would I come back if I had to wait 2+ hours? No

1  Thank BellaDonnainDallas
Reviewed 3 December 2017

had a friend take me here for my birthday. WOW, this place was exactly what I call good ol' Texas BBQ. Just like my Grandpa would make. not greasy at all, just juicy. had a sample of everything except turkey. beef rib was my favorite, pork ribs were also tender. brisket was perfect. pulled pork was juicy. coleslaw, mac n cheese and burnt end beans were all flavorful. ate so much I couldn't even eat the cake I got. Wife said the crack cake and chocolate cake were awesome!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We went there on a Saturday and stood in line for about 2-3 hours and got nothing...they ran out of food. Will never return...it's kinda like going to a chicken place and they say sorry we don't have anymore chickens today...you are screwed!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We think the best overall in D. We had the brisket, pork ribs, pulled pork and the cheddar sausage. All were excellent.

Great sides including the jalapeño grits, the pulled pork baked beans and the cole slaw. All were standouts.

Great all around. The line is worth it.