“Most Excellent in all areas.”
Review of Cadot Restaurant

Cadot Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cadot Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 3,981 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Frankford
Transit: We are on Dart route 350.
Description: Dallas Chef, Jean-Marie Cadot, brings new flavors to the metroplex with his North Dallas French restaurant. Cadot Restaurant offers wedding, private event and business catering in addition to their lunch and dinner service.
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I just enjoyed a most excellent meal and service from Cadot's Restaurant. The feel of France surrounds you. The entree selection covers everyone's tastes. Every plate left the table after dinner without a crumb of food left! Excellent menu, serving and food. Very well done Cadot!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Lovely restaurant with excellent dishes, Fois Gras to start with Duck Confit egg rolls. Gnocchi are like pillows of love they are so lite. I had the rack of lamb and it was perfect i was also sure to order the soufflé at the start but we also had to share the lightest Beignets with 3 sauces. if your in Texas you should go to this restaurant .

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was looking for someplace special to take my wife and an out-of-town visitor to lunch. Dallas has a lot of choices, truly great restaurants, but a prior dinner experience here made me think of Cadot's. Good choice... The lunch menu had some tasty and unique items on it, and I chose the trout, the ladies both chose a special salad with chicken breast pieces in it. The trout was cooked to perfection, and the presentation was also perfect. Some of the most delicious trout I have ever had the please of eating. The salads were perfect also, and the ladies loved them and raved about them. Also, I had ordered an escargot appetizer and a terrine appetizer for us to split, and both were exquisite. Josh served us, and he made us all feel special, that feeling you can expect to get when you experience true fine dining.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We got off to a rocky start. We had a reservation and were promptly seated. However, no one approached our table for approximately 10 minutes except for the bus boy who poured water. Another table (5) people were seated after us but a server approached them to take drink orders etc. I finally grabbed the hostess who was passing through and mentioned the situation to her. It was quickly corrected. The food was excellent, however, $60 for Dover sole was a bit over the top. My dining partner thoroughly enjoyed the duck. Grand Mariner soufflé was exquisite. Service after the initial gaffe was on point as was the food. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Good food, good wine , Good atmosphere and service. What more can I say. We fully enjoyed our dinner. Started with the Calamari $11, Caesar Salad $9 wine $35. For main course I had the Shrimp & Scallop Pasta $28. My spouse had the rack of Lamb $44. Atmosphere was quiet and pleasant tables with white table cloths. Katheryn our waitress provided very friendly service. If eating on the weekend suggest making reservations. Restaurant is located in a strip mall so lots of parking places although you may have to walk a piece.

Been to Cadot Restaurant? Share your experiences!