“Terrible food, meat is hard not tender”
Review of Bangkok Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bangkok Inn
Ranked #1,446 of 3,740 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 December 2014

It used to be a nice little restaurant hidden in Lakewood. Now, the owner changed, the food is totally not the same. The meat was cooked hard and not tender, the flavor was not there, the overall experience was subpar.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The family who owns the Thai food restaurant is very nice and provide excellent service. I placed a to go order and she was nice enough to wait to cook it so it would be fresh when I arrived. The staff also made sure I was comfortable while waiting. I have dined in and ordered take out and both times I was pleased. Oh and the food is great too!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

My son visits Bangkok Inn often and suggested we try it while we were in town. There were five of us and we had corn cakes and satay for appetizers, white pepper garlic with chicken, drunken noodles with pork, chicken cashew and some curry my son ordered.

Food was very good. White pepper garlic chicken is one of my favorite and I think it was as good as anywhere I've had it.

Very small neighborhood restaurant with freindly staff. I think they might be family.

Note: bring your own wine or beer if you want any. They will provide glasses and an opener for you.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have been patronizing Bangkok Inn since it opened and I've never had a disappointing meal. The food is always delicious and I maintain they have the best Pad Thai in Dallas! They also have some of the best corn patties I've ever had. It's a family restaurant so it's not fancy but the recent renovation stepped up the decor a notch. If you want a great Thai meal for a very reasonable price and a friendly atmosphere, Bangkok Inn is your place!

1  Thank Vicki M
Reviewed 29 March 2012

This restaurant is a nice little neighborhood place. The food was average and the service was just so-so. The menu was nice and very reasonably priced. While the food was tasty, it wasn't anything special. I would go back if I had a Thai desire and was in that part of town.

Been to Bangkok Inn? Share your experiences!