“Best food.”

Ranked #58 of 3,882 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: AT THE RUSTIC, WE'RE BRINGING SAVORY, DELICIOUS HOMESTYLE MEALS prepared with farm-fresh local ingredients to the heart of Dallas. With a relaxed casual atmosphere, it's a place where anyone can feel at home. Enjoy authentic local beers, wines, and spirits served by a friendly staff. Listen to live music from local and national artists, and take it all in from our award winning patio. Visit our website for the full menu & schedule of events. The Rustic is located at the corner of Lemmon Ave & 75 in uptown Dallas and is brought to you by FreeRange Concepts & Pat Green.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We couldn't ask for more.the resturant itself has a magnficant design. Amazing food Super delicious. Great ambiance.staff are friendly and well trained. I recommend this place 100%.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are in Dallas for the weekend and are looking for a great brunch restaurants. This is a must do! Fantastic farm to table food all locally sourced. Great beer selection and top notch beer garden with stage for live performances.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Traveling alone, I often eat at the bar by myself. This place has a great vibe with good live music. Had the brisket quesadillas with an awesome local Helles lager. Very satisfied.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I flew to Dallas for a special event and wanted to get together with family while there. This was a Sunday evening and choices were narrowing. After a look at the menu online and some reviews it looked like a good place to meet.
We were disappointed to find out it was a “ Family Style” dinner. Select one meat ( out of 3 choices) and there were 3 vegetables, which you had no choice, you got what they brought you. A couple of people in our group didn’t like the choices and therefore didn’t eat any vegetables. The menu I saw online was totally different and according to the waiter you didn’t have a choice of just ordering a meal from menu, you had to have the family style dinner.
The staff was friendly but we never got our drinks refilled, even after requests. We had
ordered an appetizer, which we never got.
I gave it a 3 star rating only because the friendly staff and the nice patio seating area. That’s really a higher rating than what it deserved. I really don’t like giving negative reviews, but this was just the actual facts. This is how it was for us.. A great disappointment.

Luke N, Guest Relations Manager at The Rustic, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Hello - I'm so sorry your had a disappointing experience at The Rustic. We have our family style Sunday Supper every week to focus on our southern style cooking and create a shareable experience. The full menu is available during the rest of the week, but unrerfilled drinks and undelivered appetizers is definitely below our standards. If you send me an email at guestrelations@freerangeconcepts.com I'd like to further discuss your visit and make this right with you. Hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

If you are only in Dallas for the weekend this is a must stop! Brunch, Dinner. It’s all fabulous. The open air feel, fun drinks and a quality loaded menu makes for a perfect experience