“Great ribs--very large portions ”

Kenny's Wood Fired Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Prestonwood Boulevard
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We visited Kenny's when staying on Addison on a cross country trip. We called at about 5:30 to check availability and they said no reservations were available but we could be seated if we came immediately and we were. This is not a quiet restaurant, but enjoyed it after we adjusted to the noise level. The service was great. After observing the portion sizes at neighboring tables, we decided to split a Kenny's salad and the ribs. The server split both before they were served. The salad with the warm bacon dressing was excellent. The ribs were very tender with just the right amount of sweet and spicy. The two of us could not finish one serving of ribs. The popovers were delicious and the wine pours were generous. Great meal.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,196)

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Last minute reservations may be tough but be persistent or just show up, you may be able to eat at the bar. What a great atmosphere and dinning! Service is impeccable to match the food. Can’t wait to get back.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Every aspect of the dinner was perfect from our waiter, chilled vodka, appetizer of crab cakes to our steaks. Definitely a favorite spot!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Kenny has multiple restaurants in Dallas. We finally tried his Wood Fired Grill. On the whole we found it very average in quality but rather pricey for value. We are unlikely to repeat at this one. (I like his pizza place better.)

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I am ashamed to say in all of my scores of visits to Dallas that like night was my first visit to Kenny’s. It won’t be my last.

I loved everything about this place—delightful hostess, great vibe, masterful service by Rob at the Chef’s Table, and perfectly prepared and delicious food.

The complimentary popover was a real treat. That was followed by a small Caesar salad with incredible croutons. Then came a huge outstanding pork chop with a perfectly baked potato.

The Chop was the hero. Short of a Chop I had over a year ago at a price of $105, this was the best pork chop I have ever eaten.

Keep the grill hot, the knives sharp, and my seat warm as I Will be back to Kenny’s during my next trip to Dallas!