Comfort Inn Dallas Park Central
US$219
US$207
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewspillow top mattressesin n out burgerstay at la quintaexcellent locationhouse keepingfree breakfasta wonderful stayronyomlettfreewaylq
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Location was good. Exterior Area visually not the best. Hotel was adequate in most areas. Room was clean. However there was an eye sore in the ceiling. Looked as if there was an ongoing leak or problem there. Other than that the room was fine. Bed was ultra comfy. Breakfast has fair. Staff was courtesy.
The value was above average

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
RAJ J, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the lovely review,

It's great to hear your experiences with us have been so pleasant! We're happy you enjoyed our clean accommodations and service so much! We aim to please! We're always looking to share a perfect 5/5 rating with our guests. If there's anything we can do to improve for your next visit, please let us know!

We look forward to sharing an even better experience with you next time. Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Let me start by saying when I started using this hotel 8 or 9 months ago, it was good, let’s fast forward to September there was a fan blowing in the Hall way with a card (hazardous) people hanging in hall ways all times of night, I gave it another shot last weekend it was even worse people on stairs smoking marijuana (in this non smoking hotel) had the entire 3rd floor & elevator smelling of smoke it was awful, now from 9ish til 1am or after there were people outside talking loud in between reving a motorcycle up several times then leave then start all over again within 30 minutes the reason I gave a 1 is because the bed slept good, the employees were ok told the night guy (whom looked like he had been napping with a blanket on the counter) about issues he said oh ok & nothing was done this hotel has gone down so bad & if I hadn’t spent my money I would’ve checked out oh & the breakfast was not good, it was so uncomfortable people in stair well with back packs like they were sleeping there, it’s more of a 1 star people up all night talking loud just stay clear of this hotel unless you don’t mind sketchy people & sleep like a rock I’m very dissapointed the manager is letting this hotel turn into a bad place

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2017

The room was perfect. Clean, comfortable. Food in the morning was good. Will stay here in the future when I come down for work. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Only downside which is all hotels is the Soda in the guest area is a little expensive. Overall still 5 stars.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
RAJ J, Owner at Comfort Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Guest, thanks for the lovely review!

We're delighted you enjoyed your time with us so much! It's fantastic you appreciated our delicious breakfast selection. We care deeply about the happiness and satisfaction of our guests and your praise for our food lets us know we're doing our job.

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another amazing experience. Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Occupants of adjacent room smoked like fiends (this seems a common complaint from other reviews as well), despite this being a non-smoking property. The response of the staff was to tell them to stop and inform them they would be charged $250 for violating the policy - I can tell you, that sure made the asthmatic members of my party feel an awful lot better. No one offered to reduce or comp the cost of my room, which was not cheap but was considerably less expensive than the $250 they made for the fine. The hotel is shabby, vending machine was malfunctioning, and it is near the Galleria only if your definition of "near" extends to 3.5 miles away through heavy traffic. Not a property I will recommend or ever return to - honestly it's the worst stay I've had at a Choice hotel in over a decade, and most years I'm a Gold reward member...

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

If you plan on staying here, just assume you will not be getting breakfast in the morning. The first morning we got down there at 8 and what was left was cold. The biscuits were so cold they were hard. I saw one person the whole time and they just brought out some bagels. The second morning there was literally nothing left at 8:30. Us and a few other people eventually just left because a person was never even seen to ask if more was coming. So we ended up having to go somewhere for breakfast. Also, our bathroom door lock didn't work and was all scratched up. The only reason I gave this 2 stars instead of 1 was the girl that worked the front desk on our last night. She was so sweet and the best person in the hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family