“Best Breakfast!”

Benedict's Restaurant
Ranked #154 of 3,882 Restaurants in Dallas
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Benedict's offers a wonderful mix of breakfast, lunch and brunch for our guests. Relax and enjoy the atmosphere and great service! We take pride in using the finest and freshest ingredients available. Most menu items are made from scratch using our own recipes that have been perfected throughout our 30 years in business. Benedict’s Restaurant is the perfect place to spend your morning—whether it’s a breakfast meeting with the office team or Sunday brunch with family. Our mouth-watering menu of omelettes, pancakes and frittatas, reasonable prices and elegant surroundings, make Benedict’s the best reason to get up in the morning. And when lunch rolls around, head to Benedict’s for tasty sandwiches, garden-fresh salads and savory soups.
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I come to Benedict's EVERYtime I come to Dallas. This is now a tradition for my family! The Latkes are the best I've had and the service is always great! Cheap, family friendly, and has an awesome variety of stuff to choose from.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

What a great breakfast! I enjoyed an excellent skillet breakfast of eggs, pulled pork, potatoes, and green chilies in a clean, comfortable, and hospitable setting. When I’m in Dallas again for breakfast, I’ll happily return.

Thank Fr. Philip L
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Wonderful service and fresh cooked food to enjoy. Variety of hot teas to choose from and fresh coffee. Mid priced entrees for breakfast and lunch only. Closes at 2pm so no dinner entrees available. Large portions served and variety of items to choose from. ENJOY!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Wanted to try this place so we are here in Addison for a couple of days. Cesar is our Server and he was one of the Best you will ever have. Cesar earned the Dollar Bow Tie Award. Ordered Coffee, and this is some Really Good Stuff ... it's actually Leaded, the way Coffee should be. Wife ordered a Fruit Bowl and said it was pretty good, and loaded with Watermelon. Fruit was Very Fresh and Tasty. I Love Eggs Benedict, but I spied something else on the menu that sounded pretty darn good, and kind of like Eggs Benedict. It's "Joe's Special"; Sauteed Spinach, Ground Beef,Mushrooms, Onions, Cream Cheese. Topped with 2 Basted Eggs & a Ribbon of Hollandaise Sauce. Served with Country Fried Potatoes & Sour Dough Toast. It's kind of like Eggs Benedict ... but Better. This I will have often, if this place was near Spring, TX. Everything in there was Delicious.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

By no means cheap, but well worth it. All juices are fresh squeezed, the quality of the breakfast meats is very apparent (thicker, fresher, more flavorful), and the selection of breakfast plates rivals any diner.