“Amazing Service”

Pappas Bros. Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pappas Bros. Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 3,933 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I35 and Northwest Hwy
Reviewed 11 June 2018

You expect the steaks to be great at Pappas Bros. Steakhouse, and they were but that's only part of the story. The service was GREAT!! I mean top notch, much better than any other restaurant in the Dallas area. It was almost like having my own wait staff waiting on me. You simply must try Pappas Bros to experience this level of service. I've been to many restaurants all over the world and I'd place Pappas Bros near the top in service. Just fantastic!!. Can't say enough about the service.

As I said all the steaks are great and cooked to my exact specifications. Also recommend the Steakhouse Salad and New York Cheese Cake. Also check out the extensive wine list.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,291)

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Their waiters are super busy and maybe that's why they fill the tables from one side to another? I found it very loud because everyone who ate early got seated at one end of restaurant which made things extra loud--my opinion they should spread the patrons out more.

The ribeye was a bit overdone (husband said it's second time in a row they've done this) but wasn't sent back--medium instead of medium rare.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Has to be the best steak that I have ever had! Great atmosphere and the service was second to none. I will be back.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went during the NYE special for our first anniversary. Service was more than excellent and the food was perfect. Our server was very genuine and accommodating especially to my special diet concerns.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Wife had sea bass for hat was great. I had the bone in sirloin. Flavor was great but the cut of meat left a little to be desired. Overall good.

Been to Pappas Bros. Steakhouse? Share your experiences!