“Fabulous Dinner!”

Pappas Bros. Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pappas Bros. Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 4,163 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I35 and Northwest Hwy
Description: Elegant, award-winning steakhouse serving dry-aged prime beef, seafood & exceptional wines.
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

A wonderful dining experience was had by all! The extensive wine selection and the knowledge of their sommeliers can not be beat.
The wait staff is welcoming and prompt to ensure your evening meets your expectations. The steaks were juicy, albeit pricey, combined with the sides filled our appetites. You must try the Crab Mac & Cheese! No room for desert, next time!!
Porterhouse for two, carved at your table...yummy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,378)

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The atmosphere here was amazing, and the service as well. We went on a busy night for valentines day with a couple friends and the food and service was terrific!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

FOOD and SERVICE are unparalleled.
I have been here with family and for business and it does not matter -- they get it.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Filet Mignon that was mixed Black Angus and Japanese beef at $80 for an 8 oz steak. Was it worth it? No. It was tender, flavorful and every piece was free of gristle so nothing was left on the plate but I’ve gotten better sirloin at the supermarket in Denver that was just as good for a much lower cost per pound. Granted, Denver supermarkets have the most tender, flavorful and juicy sirloins I’ve ever found anywhere so I’ve been spoiled living there for a couple of years. We were seated in a back room behind the bar and they wanted to seat us in the entrance way that was sure to bring all the traffic in and out of that dining room. There were several empty tables in non-traffic areas so we asked to be seated out of the traffic area. The hostess made us stand in the dining room while she went back to her station to see if she could accommodate us. Four empty tables along the wall next to the bar wall were NEVER used during the entire time we dined. Very strange, rude and unprofessional. If you are going to charge $10 an ounce for a steak, you should make sure you hire competent staff. Also, a table of five seniors were celebrating very loudly in the dining room which added to the displeasure of the evening.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

You expect the steaks to be great at Pappas Bros. Steakhouse, and they were but that's only part of the story. The service was GREAT!! I mean top notch, much better than any other restaurant in the Dallas area. It was almost like having my own wait staff waiting on me. You simply must try Pappas Bros to experience this level of service. I've been to many restaurants all over the world and I'd place Pappas Bros near the top in service. Just fantastic!!. Can't say enough about the service.

As I said all the steaks are great and cooked to my exact specifications. Also recommend the Steakhouse Salad and New York Cheese Cake. Also check out the extensive wine list.

Been to Pappas Bros. Steakhouse? Share your experiences!