“Excellent Sushi”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Oak Lawn
Cross street: Museum Way
Transit: Victory Station
Description: Voted "Best Sushi in Dallas" by Citysearch 3 years in a row. Kenichi Dallas is a modern restaurant and lounge that features contemporary Asian cuisine and world-class sushi. We are located in the heart of Victory Park, under the South Tower of The W Hotel.
Reviewed 11 December 2017

The food was amazing, and so was the hotel that it was located in. The staff was super friendly and had a lot of great recommendations.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Its a nice contemporary setting seafood restaurant in downtown Dallas.Nice ambiance but a little dark to my liking.It serves amazing sushi,one of the best I had so far but other dishes are not up to the mark compared to how expensive the restaurant is.Do checkout if you have big pockets and want to have amazing sushi only.

1  Thank JanisarJaved
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I called to place an order and asked what the prices were for two items since they don't have them online, which I think is absurd..

Anyway, the response I got from Josh "the so called manager" was ... "sweetheart I don't have time to read all the prices for you, we are busy".

Very disappointed with his response and the customer service level. I wasn't asking for the prices on everything, only TWO ITEMS.

I replied that I wouldn't be ordering anything.

In all reality I was going to place the order after he told me how much it would be, because thats why I called in the first place. I don't believe anyone would order without knowing the price on a meal, specially at Kenichi.

I can understand when a restaurant is busy you can be overwhelmed, because I have worked in one before, but if you are going to speak to paying customers like over the phone, you're better off not answering the phone or closing.

Although the sushi is great I would not recommend this place ever again after this experience. You may think I'm exaggerating but something like this can make a world of difference.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Went to a party here and had more drinks that we should have. I say that to say the drinks were on the weaker side. I am not a drinker and when I can drink more than 1 shot (first of all that is off a glass) and still retain my full faculties... something's wrong. Anyone would know that the drinks have been watered own. Sad because they are still charging prem prices. Its one of those places that I will likely never go again, and the fact that they know people are drinking and exploit that is sad.

Be mindful if you drink here and wonder why you cant seem to get enough to feel a buzz.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Went with another couple for dinner during restaurant week. Waitress was awesome but giving a 5 star because they put us upstairs in a corner and felt like we were a bit forgotten by the rest of the staff.

Been to Kenichi? Share your experiences!