“Great meal”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #267 of 4,163 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I was in town on business with coworkers and came here for dinner.

We really liked the selection of beers and had fun trying many of them.

For dinner I ordered a bowl of quinoa and shrimp which a coworker also ordered. The other ordered a small pan pizza.

I thought my meal was very good. The others that so as well.

Our server was not the most attentive, but it was a busy time.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We have eaten here a couple of times when we had a $10 coupon. Food is good but not great and it is pricier than say, an Applebee's.

1  Thank David A
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We dined on a Wednesday evening and the place was full. It was a bit of a wait to order as waiters were extremely busy. Service was professional and attentive. Food was absolutely delicious. One of us had the Swiss Mushroom Burger which was cooked to perfection and tasted divine. The other ordered the BBQ Bacon Burger and it was also delicious. If you go, you must order the Brussel Sprout Appetizer. It is heavenly. If you don't mind hanging out & are not in a rush, the food is definitely worth the wait.

1  Thank Celesia A
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We went out for dinner to celebrate a new career for our daughter. We were seated right away and greeted pretty promptly. We ordered our food and I'm NOT a fan of servers who do not write down orders, especially when things don't come out right.

My wife ordered a specialty burger and the server didn't ask any of us how we want that prepared. So I found him at a wait station and let him know that my wife is very particular about the cooking temp of her burger. He said he'll rush back and make sure that it has no pink. She cut into it and there was plenty of pink in there. Took him a while to circle back to check on us. I informed him of the burger and he took it back and did NOT say he was sorry. They did not make her a new one, they scraped off the toppings, put it back on the grill, and then put the toppings back on it. Then they good fresher fries and just put them on top of the fires that were there. When he returned with it, he said he figured it was going to be pink because it was coming out already when he went back. It was just not handled well at all. No apologies at all. He is a terrible server and was a bad representation of this location.

We ordered dessert and was surprised he didn't offer to pick that up for us because my wife waited a long time to get her's back. We were all almost done when she was just starting.

Great place, great food....one bad server.

1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Not a bad place to grab a bite. Had the Ahi Tuna salad and the clam chowder bowl.
Not bad. The clam chowder bowl was the best I’ve ever had. Served in a sourdough bowl with a butter garlic sourdough toasted top. Great big bites of clam in the chowder. The salad was pretty good. It was a little soggy and the Tuna was... kinda weird, but not bad.
Service was great.

1  Thank TheRealJ0E

Been to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse? Share your experiences!