“Food Good, Service Just "OK"”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #267 of 3,981 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Stopped in here to celebrate a special day and we were seated right away. Server did a great job on greeting and taking drink order but got drinks wrong upon return. Took our food order and got them right and the food was very good and we had a good time.

Server let my drink get bone dry more than once and really never checked on us. In fact, we were here before on a visit to Dallas about 5 months ago and the service was not very good either.

My fear is that the restaurant does so well because of the good food, good drinks and people over look the average service. Their desserts are awesome too.

We'll keep coming back and I think visitors will continue to dine there and if you can look past the service from wait staff, you'll have a really nice time and a really nice meal.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I must say I had low expectations for this restaurant. I thought it was a glorified Fridays when I saw the menu. I was pleasantly surprised when I received my calamari for an appetizer and to my gluten-free pizza. I wish the servers were a little bit more attentive to where there is group conversation. I felt like they didn’t know how to do the homework pull back when there was a deep conversation going on.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Whenever I go to a BJ's resturant,
I always find a very warm welcome, delicious food and nice selection of local brewed beers. It's my preference to drink the local brews. So I go with that. To me, beer should be served with its thick foam on, otherwise it looks like savage water. This time when I was in BJ's Dallas branch, like always I do, I ordered a selection of in-house brewed beers. And the beers came without the foam, and what I noticed is they weren't chilled enough. So this should definitely be improved in this particular branch. Other than that, the food I ate was okay, service was good as always.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Classy and large place for causal food and a high energy atmosphere. .really nice murals on the walls. I loved my tortilla soup and the burgers were great. Also tasted my friends tacos which were very good. Brussels sprouts were terrific too- and lots of them. There were twelve of us and the service was good- which is hard to do with big parties. I didn't have beer but a few people did and said there was a good selection. I liked the feel of the place and I hope to go back and try some of the other options. There were plenty of them! The deep dish pizza looked fantastic- I was envious of my friend,

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Absolutely great food and beer Reasonable prices with great service. The Blond beer is a great tasting brew and fantastic pizza.