The Westin Dallas Downtown
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
US$148
US$137
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
MagnoliaHotels.com
Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
US$199
US$169
  • Pool
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West(Dallas)
US$161
US$144
US$148
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewsbank of americaelm streetoffice buildingjunior suiterain showertop floorhuge bathroomconvention centerjfk museumindoor poolself parkcorner roomwalk in closetvolleyball tournamentvalet parkingstreet noisean upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent hotel in downtown Dallas TX, USA with pool, fitness center, auditoriums and business rooms.
The hotel is located next to JFK museum and memorial, including the famous Dallas neighborhood The West End, with traditional stores and restaurants.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went to a conference for a week and decided to stay at the Westin due to the location to the convention hall. The Hotel is very confusing since it shares the building with several other businesses. There are three banks of elevators and only one are to the rooms. The rooms themselves are just average and not what I expected for the price I paid. I was told it was safe to walk to the convention center but I soon discovered that was not true. During my walk I had several panhandlers approach me and was very uncomfortable. I was traveling with 2 ladies and there was no way I was letting them walk back and forth to the center. The people were nice at the hotel but food and drink was very expensive. Overall just very average and really disappointed for the money spent.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Matt T, General Manager at The Westin Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Mike, thank you for your feedback. I apologize our hotel did not meet your expectations. Especially regarding the safeness of the hotel and it surroundings. We have a great relationship with the Dallas Police and will pass this along to them. We have made note of the details you have given us about your stay, should you remember any others please let us know.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Basic service at the check in. Nice lobby bar but there is nobody around. Room is ok with a big bathroom. The hotel is well located, a walking distance to the JFK museum and the old city. About 25 minutes to the airport. Overall not bad.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for a conference. Had trouble finding the property, but once I did, it was a pleasant surprise. The hotel entrance is actually on Elm rather than Main. Apparently Westin has converted the top floors of an office building into a luxury hotel. The conference staff had made my reservation, but the front desk couldn’t locate it. However, the desk staff was so nice and helpful, I didn’t mind waiting. And then the room I eventually got, 3032, was a beautiful suite. And the views out the floor to ceiling windows were incredible. I wished I had made a weekend of it because it was so nice. I would definitely go back. Great property if you want to stay in downtown Dallas. Plus the conference facilities and the food served for the conference were wonderful. Delightful experience.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The Westin Dallas met the needs and the renovation was nicely done. But nothing remarkable to comment on here. It got the job done for a 1 night Business stay and the room was clean but for the price I don't know if it would be my first choice. I love Starwood properties...but not sure this would be my first choice. I love the SPG touches the Westin properties offer like the Lavender balm ( a personal FAVORITE) but not much else to comment on here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Westin Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear etxncheer,

Thank you for choosing The Westin Dallas Downtown. We are pleased to read you liked our updated facilities and that you were overall satisfied with your stay. Having said that, we are sorry we missed meeting some of your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and hope the positive aspects of your visit will bring you back to our hotel in the future.

Matt Tronsdal