“BEST RAMEN IN DALLAS 🍜”
Review of Ten Ramen

Ten Ramen
Ranked #609 of 3,952 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

When I worked downtown, my boyfriend and I would come here at least a couple times a week. I live in Asia now and this is still the best ramen I've had ever, even throughout Asia.

The ramen here is to die for. Small standing space and it is always packed (only ever been for lunch so not sure about dinner) so get there right when they open if you can. Even if you have to wait, it's worth it.

The only downfall of this place, the price. I have a hard time spending $13 on a bowl of soup. If the food wasn't incredible, I would give 4 stars - but it is so it's a fair rating. Just be warned that you will probably spend about $15 each visit with tip and without purchasing a drink.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

All ramen lovers should try this !!
You can all get vegetarian options
I tried the lobster miso and husband got pork ramen bowl
Both were really bold flavored and spicy absolutely delicious !!!

Reviewed 26 August 2016

The food in this place is Amazing!! Try the Pork Maze-Men..excellent. I don't do spicy..the flavors of the dish were so good. My daughter ordered the lobster miso...oh yes spicy..she loved it. There are no to go orders..you place you ordered on a computer, stand at the counter, they serve the food in bowls on a tray. I wish it was closer to where I live..It would be a weekly event. The executive chef..works the counter, and he along with the sous chef fix your food in front of you. It's not a "hole in the wall"..but it is tiny. Our lunch for two was $25.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Loved my first Ramen experience. The choices were clear and well explained. The food came out fast, hot and very fresh. we shared a couple different things, I did like the rice dish better than the ramen but since it was my first ramen place I had to try it :)

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

First of all the place is very hard to find as it is located in a shopping strip in the back behind the stairs definitely need a better sign. As the restaurant goes, there are no chairs or tables. You walk in, on the left there are 2 iPads you order your meal and then you wait in a very cramped space with a bar like table across where other people are standing and eating. Our food was done quickly and the chef's brought out. The food tasted authentic and the portions were OK sized, me and my wife both got full on 30 dollars. Overall it was good, different and tasty experience. As long as you are OK with standing and not talking to the cooks or staff, this place a must try.