All reviews front desk workout gear great hotel lobby bar rooftop pool self parking hotel restaurant the hotel staff room service business hotel breakfast buffet the club lounge a great stay up to date beds were comfortable business meeting upon check
Reviewed 3 January 2018

My recent stay at the Westin Dallas Park Central was fantastic. Most importantly: (1) my room was quiet, (2) my room was comfortable, and (3) the staff were super helpful/friendly. In particular, Younnis (sp?) at the check-in desk was highly efficient; Ferdosa in the main restaurant was especially helpful during breakfast; and my check-out with Fernanda at the front desk was easy. Great job everyone!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Hi everyone,
I had the opportunity to spend one week in December in this hotel. Here is an overview on what I did like and what can be improved on the hotel.

Let's start with the good points:
the welcome at the front desk was very nice, the lady even explained me everything in French without waiting me to ask her, that was very kind of her.
the room is well organized, not as big as in the Embassy suites, but very reasonable
the breakfast is exiquisite and the team very helpful
the system with the parking is great, I also find teh exit much safer than at the Embassy suites
The plug in the room had some usb chargers, I just love that!
The bathroom was good, same for the bath products
there is a fitness room and a swimming pool but I could not test it

The points that can be improved:
The green choice seemed to be a good idea: no cleaning team is coming in your room and you get points or voucher to eat/drinkin the hote.l I missed at least on two days my card, on the third day I had to go to the front desk to get my credit. The lack of good execution sounded like that was savings plan from hotel management at the cost of the hotel labour and customer , I will not do it again. This "green choice" is really close to what we call "green washing".
No traditional burger on the in-room service menu, I still cannot believe that (I survived it though :))

Overall I would advise anyone to go there, just do not use the "green choice", you will do good to the nice people working in this hotel. The Westin is definitely a beautiful and pleasant hotel, definitely one of the best in this neighbourhood.

Kind regards,
L.

Room tip: the higher it is, the better the view :)
1  Thank Ludi L
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I have spent significant time at this property in 2017 and is my home away from home. The hotel is well kept but it's the staff that sets this Westin apart from other Starwood properties in Dallas. Special shouts out to Anthony and Eunice at the front desk who ensure my reservations are updated and rooms ready, to Austin and Jeff at the bar and remember I like bourbon, and Denise who is the switchboard operator who never fails to say "hello and welcome back Ms. Bernstein" every time.

I highly recommend this property!

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Large clean rooms, comfortable bedding and in room amenities. Very friendly staff at checkin and large bar area near the lobby with a variety of “mixes”. Great bar tenders. Valet parking available or self parking within property and easily accessible. Breakfast is a wide variety however a bit pricey- however good.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I had a terrific, 6-day stay at the Westin Dallas Park Central. The rooms were clean, the service was prompt and the property was beautiful. The gym was never crowded, and well kept. I have stayed at SPG properties all over Dallas (including the Sheraton Dallas and the Aloft Richardson) and this hotel outshone them by far. One of the more special parts of my experience was talking with Anthony at the front desk. I had an unusual billing problem and he went above and beyond to help me get what I needed - even though there were all kinds of customers in line behind me. He was patient, and kind and really made my stay a pleasant one. Thank you, Anthony, for your outstanding service!

Room tip: Go for higher floors. Lounge is on 18th.
2  Thank Katie F