“AMAZING FOOD”

Huck's Catfish
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Denison
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We have a rule of not eating at chain restaurants when on vacation. This popped up in our search for a good family place. The whole family just raved about this menu. Big thick juicy catfish with the perfect cornmeal coating and cooked to perfection. Red beans, blackeyed peas, fried okra -- all excellent. My son (the picky eater) loved the chicken and fries. The staff was friendly and quick on the tea refills. Prices great if you have several to feed.

1  Thank Russell P

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is some of the best catfish I've ever tasted. Friendly and flawless service. We will definitely be going back.

1  Thank mikeandjuli
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Seen this place and said Instead of steak let's get seafood. Glad we stopped in service was very good and friendly they liked that we rode out here to Texas from Ohio. The food was very good. I would stop back again.

2  Thank Michael T
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We love Huck's Catfish! No matter when you go to Huck's, it seems there is always a wait...but it is worth the wait. The catfish is always fresh, hot and plentiful. The portions are large. The side dishes are good. We've never had room left for dessert, but it looks good, as well.

1  Thank nancybV6667ZR
Reviewed 17 August 2017

My husband and I went to the restaurant and loved the catfish! I got one filet that came with two sides, and my husband got two filets with two sides. The sides menu is extensive with some items available everyday and some on certain days. The catfish was fried perfectly with a flour batter (we prefer cornmeal). After lunch, I got peach cobbler with ice cream. Yummy!

Been to Huck's Catfish? Share your experiences!