“Wife and I love the food except the new GUACAMOLE - do not order unless you like it HOT”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #41 of 80 Restaurants in Denison
Reviewed 11 July 2015

We have eaten at this location for years and really like the food, especially the concept of designing your own sandwich; but the new guacamole additive caught us by surprise. The wife loves guacamole and wanted it on the new turkey-bacon sub. The waitress told me it was spicy so I ordered 2 of them and told her to put the guacamole only on 1 of them....thank goodness! The wife would not eat it because it was spicy HOT. We have never been served guacamole even remotely like that and don't know where else it is served. I ate her sub because I often like spicy, but this took away any enjoyment of the sub by overwhelming the other flavors. The wife ate our favorite, the oven roasted chicken breast. Note: They are now open 24/7.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!