“Horrible service and ghetto”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #51 of 81 Restaurants in DeSoto
Description: Popeyes®, Where Slow Cooking Meets Louisiana Fast®- Our menu features our famous Bonafide® Chicken, Handcrafted Tenders, delicious Seafood options, Red Beans and Rice, Buttermilk Biscuits and more.
Reviewed 12 December 2020

The Hispanic chick at the window wants to get slapped with that attitude! Thank goodness I’m more mature and the woman is old..

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 10 November 2017

You will need to be prepared to WAIT and continue to WAIT because this is the slowest restaurant in town. If and when you finally get your order to go whether its in the drive through or if you go in and take it out, make sure you stop, open your package and make sure you have the right order. This Popeyes is KNOWN for giving you dark meat even when you specified white meat. They are known for giving you under cooked chicken when you only wanted fully cooked and they wont appologize for any of their obvious mistakes because they "DONT CARE AT ALL!!!!!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

EVERY TIME I come to this particular Restaurant there is ALWAYS a line of Dissatisfied Customers! Today ONCE AGAIN I was one of them!! After waiting 20 minutes to order, I get my food, get back to work and my order was Wrong AGAIN!! Even after the cashier read it back to me TWICE!! I called the District Manager Grace Perez, who was Very Rude AND Very Dismissive, and was No Help at all! I guess I can see why there are so many Incompetent people working there...Horrible District Manager=Horrible Employees!! Next time I'll just drive down to Cedar Hill!
#NeverAgain
#IllTakeMyMoneyElseWhere

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Every time I visit this location, they are out of chicken. No matter what time of day I go. Also after having to wait 20 minutes for more chicken, I get my order and something is missing! I love Popeyes but this particular location is lacking in many ways!
PS- oh they did give me a drink for the wait..

Date of visit: August 2015