See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Rooms are clean! Professional and friendly staff's! Convenience to highway and stores! Nothing bad to say really I recommend staying a night here. Also has a pool you can go swimming and enjoy your friends or family.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank brendasp2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Motel 6 for 3 nights and I regretted with all my heart . I had to be very economical so that's why I stayed there .
I saw a roach walking up on the wall next to my bed , both beds had dirty bedsheets , I asked them to wash them but I don't think that they did . I got so so itchy and I think it was because the sheets weren't clean . The floor was dirty , the bathroom was also dirty . To top it off the day I checked out the latch of the door was stuck and I was locked in the room with my dad for an hour . Next time I won't stay here .

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Cynthia L
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Dallas - Duncanville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Cynthia, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Clean room. Great for an overnight stay. Too cold to use the pool but there is one. Close to interstate. Staff was very friendly . No coffee in rooms, you need to go down to the office to get a cup of coffee.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Inexpensive and relatively clean. No frills Motel 6. You get what you pay for but this was cleaner than most. A little smoke smell and a below average bed with cheap linens. They gave me a handicapped accessible room that was extra roomy. I would stay again for the price.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 1 April 2016

So we were on a field Trip with my friends and we were getting a house tour because we clean houses And so we got a call that we had to clean a hoarders house when we got there It was 5 ft Of trash everywhere rats Roach's Bugs mice It stunk The bathroom was covered in Poop and pee it was gross we spent a month cleaning that place up And I got really sick from being in there Worst House ever

Date of stay: October 2015