“Best Italian Food Ever”

Napolis Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 117 Restaurants in Euless
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 19 May 2015

It's a hole in the wall looking place, but the food is amazing! I go here and can order dishes I've never heard of and do so with the confidence that I'll enjoy it (by the way, I have yet to be disappointed). I especially recommend the tortellini ala pana and the penne ala vodka. The sauce on those dishes are so good that you'll want a second round of breadsticks (which are free) just to wipe the sauce from your plate.

1  Thank shiploose

Reviewed 3 February 2015 via mobile

We ordered for delivery and got a whole large meats pizza and my wife got the meats stromboli. Cost wasn't bad and they were very quick. Pizza was very good and the Stromboli was packed full of meats and cheese. Will order again

Reviewed 4 December 2014

My son and I stopped in one day kind of late for lunch, about 1:15. Just a few customers in the restaurant. We were met quickly and seated. I wanted hot tea, as opposed to iced, and they promptly said, "We can make that for you". It arrived in no time, but in a very small cup, so I asked for another cup of hot water and once again responded very accommodatingly. That was all in the first 5 minutes!!! Was I impressed. Now to the meal, started with salad and bread. Salad was of a good quality, nice mix of greens and toppings, the house dressing was yummy. Bread was good. We each got something different, pasta dishes, both were excellent. Hot, plentiful and flavorful. As it happens my son liked mine and I liked his so we swapped our leftovers. I got a tortellini/broccoli white sauce dish, he got a spicy sausage red sauce dish. The tiramisu was excellent as well. Ready to go back!!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We've been there before - went today for the ceasar salad w/grilled chicken - had it before & wanted it for a late lunch. It was good but..........they charged $.50 - 50 cents - the ceasar dressing. What else are you going to put on a ceasar salad? I did complain but to no avail. Better ask if your order comes with salad dressing or marinara sauce if there's an upcharge!

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I look forward to eating here whenever I am in the area. The food is always served hot from the oven and everything I've tried has been very good. The staff is so friendly and attentive, you're sure to enjoy your visit.