“Solid”

Longorias BBQ
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Everman
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I met some friends at a trap shooting match at Alpine range. We were trying to think of where to eat afterwords and one of them remembered Longorias BBQ. Oh heck yes. Had forgotten all about it. We went over and had some very good barbecue. The one thing that stands them above most other BBQ restaurants is their 100% brisket sausage. It is out of this world good. Sides are above average, service is decent, prices are not bad. If you're looking for bling and girls in hotpants go to Bonedaddys for some of that strip mined BBQ. Longoria's is just good barbecue plaid cotton tablecloth kind of place.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

There is nothing quite like Texas BBQ (no disrespect to Kansas City BBQ which is also awesome!) and Longoria's is excellent. Funny thing is that I was meeting with a client and he was jonesing for BBQ. I wasn't familiar with the area, so I did a search on TripAdvisor which had good reviews of this place.

The restaurant has that classic 'BBQ' look. Old fashioned and weathered, just how I like it! We received a hearty welcome from the staff who asked if this was the first time we've visited them. Upon learning that it was, they provided the three of us with a sample of their brisket sausage which was just heavenly.

I ordered a combo plate of a brisket burger and a brisket sausage with some delicious coleslaw. It was delightful!

Don Longoria (sorry if I got his name wrong!) came out and chatted with us about him being involved in the family business his father started. He is celebrating 21 years here and he couldn't have been more proud of the amazing food they serve. While we were the first people in the door, by the time we left at just after noon, the parking lot was getting full and you could see the smile of everyone coming in for a great lunch!

I loved every minute I spent here and highly recommend that you go out of your way and visit this amazing place today!

1  Thank H971LItimb
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Hole in the wall. Great place. But the food is why people come here. Had the brisket plate. Ohhhh man. Good stuff!

1  Thank YourMomLovesToast
Reviewed 15 October 2016

This hole-in-the-wall BBQ joint has much more to choose from than your everyday BBQ destination. From the "Mexican Hot Dog" to the tamales, there's lots here to talk about. My favorite being the Fried Baloney sandwich (sometimes it's 1.5 inches thick), but the pulled pork that's there on Thursdays is also pretty good.

It's one of those "get it until we run out" places, so if you go later in the day, be aware that their menu may be reduced. However, getting there at noon should still put you in a good place. Staff is friendly and attentive, and Dave (the owner), is happy to sit and talk with you if he's not busy. He's got lots of good stories to tell about growing up in the area.

Love this place

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Longoria's regularly is listed among Texas best BBQ and rightfully so. The brisket and chicken are both solid choices and the in house sausage is really good. However you do yourself a serious disservice if you do not try the hamburger! I love BBQ and sometimes make special trips to try a new spot or a legendary hole in the wall but I rarely eat anything other than the burger here. It is that good. The burger patty is made of ground brisket and then smoked in the pit. Amazing flavor. Just typing this review is making me hungry. Try it. You'll love it.

2  Thank BBobReally