“Nothing Fancy Clean and Comfortable ”

Motel 6 Ft. Stockton
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Fort Stockton
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This is a little older Motel 6 with updates in the room. My room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I checked in really late and there was a problem with my reservation. The desk clerk Carlos was very helpful in getting it straightened out. He did a great job in handling a group of people that were also checking in. He had a lot going on and stayed friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I tend to avoid staying in motel six hotels. They can be dry and unexciting. However last night passing through Fort Stockton I chose to stay there because the price was at least $40 less than any other hotel and I must say the room was clean, Motel 6 has improved the soap they give away now so it is a nicer bar of soap and at this hotel the towels were not quite sandpaper. They weren't large soft and plush. But they were acceptable.

As for Motel 6 I would stay at this one again, but preferably not for multiple nights

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I would rather sleep in my car at a rest stop or just keep driving! this "hotel" is just SO bad! filthy, noisy and way rundown.I spent over $60, it's only worth $20 at most! total dump! full of flies. I stayed fully clothed and sat up in "bed" all night!
for my fellow I-10 travelers in this area: there is a cluster of brand new hotels over by the highway that are too new to make it onto Trip Advisor yet. STAY THERE!

Room Tip: go over to new hotel complex closer to I-10
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Ft. Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Wikolia, Thank you for your feedback.

We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe.

We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Don't waste your money stopping here. The manager finds whatever reason to call the cops and have you leave the property. Mine was because I had two people come visit me and they claimed to the police I was drinking. She is the most dramatic person Ive ever seen. DO NOT STOP HERE

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Ft. Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Dana, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is important for all of our guests to feel welcomed, receive the highest level of service, respect and hospitality. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We strongly encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

This was an average small Texas town Motel 6, but the staff made it nicer. Friendly colorful guests came out to admire our motorcycles. No frills, but cannot beat the cost, though it goes up since they charge by the person and wifi is extra which I think they should reconsider. The HI Express is next door, but just passing through on bikes this was most cost savings for our trip. Hotel manager was on site with good tips for eats.

Stayed: June 2017

Dear Yoga Person, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent team members, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.